The Cambridge Conference is an opportunity for heads of National Mapping and Geospatial agencies to meet their peers from around the world.
As always, we rely on sponsors to help us keep the costs of the conference accessible to all.
Sponsor organisations benefit from full access to the conference and all delegates. If you are interested in sponsoring the conference, please contact:
+44 (0)23 8005 5512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A Cambridge Conference 2017 sponsorship package consists of:
- Two full delegate places for senior executives in your organization – including admission to the conference and all social events
- An exhibition stand (3 x 2m) in the delegate catering area
- Admission for two stand staff for the exhibition
- Your logo included in signage and graphics at the conference
- Your logoed gift in the delegate bag
- Copies of your corporate or product literature in the delegate bag
- Your logo included in the conference programme and on the conference website (linked to your website)
- Quarter-page entry in the exhibitors’ list
- Full-page A4 colour advert in the conference programme
- Inclusion in an exclusive panel discussion to delegates as part of the agenda
- Access to the delegate list after the conference closes.