Dr. Derek Clarke has more than 30 years’ experience in geospatial information management and has been instrumental in the establishment and growth of geospatial information management at regional, national and international level, including the Mapping Africa for Africa initiative.
Other credits include:
- Registered as a Professional Land Surveyor and Professional GISc Practitioner with PLATO
- A BSc in Surveying, a Diploma in Datametrics, a B Hons. in Public Admin (cum laude)
- A Master’s degree in Public Admin (Executive Management)(cum laude)
- A PhD in the field of development planning and geo-spatial information
- Qualified as a professional integral coach
- Serves on a number of professional and management bodies.